| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maringa in July is mild at 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.7 °C (63.9 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.8 °C (44.2 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in July is 10.9 °C (19.6 °F).
- The weather in July is a little parched. A mere 48.5mm (1.9in) of fluid is transfered.
- The shortest day is 10:42 long and the longest day is 11:01 long with an average length of 10:50.
Check the distance to and compare the Maringa July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Maringa, Brazil
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Maringa:
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) N
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) N
- Catanduva, Brazil - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) E
- Londrina, Brazil - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Itapeva, Brazil - 317.9 kms (197.5 miles) ESE
- Castro, Brazil - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) SE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) SSE