| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maringa in May is mild at 14.1 °C (57.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be somewhat warm with average high temperatures reaching 18.4 °C (65.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 9.1 °C (48.4 °F).
- The average daily temperature variation/ range in May is 9.3 °C (16.7 °F).
- The weather in May is dryish. Just 89.7mm (3.5in) of H2O falls.
- The shortest day is 10:47 long and the longest day is 11:14 long with an average length of 10:59.
Check the distance to and compare the Maringa May averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for May in Maringa, Brazil
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Maringa:
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) N
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) N
- Catanduva, Brazil - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) E
- Londrina, Brazil - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Itapeva, Brazil - 317.9 kms (197.5 miles) ESE
- Castro, Brazil - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) SE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) SSE