| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Maringa in November is very mild at 17 °C (62.6 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 21.5 °C (70.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13.5 °C (56.3 °F).
- In November the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in November is hardly arid. Circa 91mm (3.6in) of liquid descends.
- The shortest day is 13:01 long and the longest day is 13:27 long with an average length of 13:15.
Check the distance to and compare the Maringa November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Maringa, Brazil
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Maringa:
- Paranaiba, Brazil - 420.8 kms (261.5 miles) N
- Tres Lagoas, Brazil - 293.9 kms (182.7 miles) N
- Catanduva, Brazil - 398.3 kms (247.5 miles) NE
- Jacarezinho, Brazil - 204.7 kms (127.2 miles) E
- Londrina, Brazil - 78.3 kms (48.7 miles) E
- Itapeva, Brazil - 317.9 kms (197.5 miles) ESE
- Castro, Brazil - 249.5 kms (155.1 miles) SE
- Curitiba, Brazil - 351.1 kms (218.2 miles) SE
- Paranagua, Brazil - 418.6 kms (260.1 miles) SE
- Rio Negro, Brazil - 369 kms (229.3 miles) SE
- Porto Uniao, Brazil - 325.6 kms (202.4 miles) SSE